Mischief Under Moonshine

The cultural heart of South Daravin, where the Entente play their hands.

Moderators: Architect, Staff

Vesper
Character Sheet: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=1647
Character Secrets: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1692

Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:51 pm

Vesper's mind swirled beneath the swirling stars above, cajoled by the feelings between them. Every emotion was beginning to blend together, his mind firing at nearly every cylinder save for the tyrancy he so often repressed. The nirvana they shared was absolute.

One eye drifted shut, head bobbing beneath those tender digits rubbing through the soft, warmth-laden roots of his thick fur. A soft, thrumming prr resonated through his chest, vibrating down through his body and into his paws with a massage all on its own. "Pgghu - it's cat magic," he told Lux through a break in the purrs. "The . . .prettiest . . . kitty."

Stix was - largely - ignored by Vesper, save for a slow sideways glance at the bird. He could tell it wasn't a Rathor, so he rolled his head down, placing his soft forehead against Lux's skull. He shut his eyes as that Tether roiled through Lux's psyche, stoking his every desire just to watch that pure mural twist and bend beneath his subtle power. It was such a beautiful mural, waxing and waning with all of those twisting stars. He wanted it for his own Mind Palace.

Vesper would steal the man and hold him captive in his mind if he could. Incorporate him. Yet he lacked that power. "You . . . are . . . mine," he said sweetly.

It was cathartic, controlling someone so easy, so utterly. "The . . . brightest . . . stars . . . in the . . . sky," he repeated after Lux. "...Floating. Weightless. " Squeezed by the man, Vesper's tail swayed in their rocking bliss as it all melted away.

Together.

Two stars, in the sky.

word count: 274
Salen
Character Sheet: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=1657
Plot Notes: viewtopic.php?f=78&t=1709&p=7409#p7409
Character Secrets: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1686

Sat May 14, 2022 11:44 am

Vesper

Lores
Acrobatics: Perching In A Tree
Psychology: Hypnotic Speech
Climbing: A Tree
Mentalism: Brainwashing Somebody
Mentalism: Peering Into A Mural to Deduce Feelings
Remnant: Creating A Psychoactive Drug Phantasm
Negotiation: Bribing Someone With Drugs
Appraisal: Gauging Emotions

Loot: N/A
Injuries: N/A

Lux

Lores
Will Do Lores Later on Request

Loot: N/A
Injuries: N/A

Comments: I have checked this thread, I will be awarding Lux lores on a later date so if the writer of Lux can message me on discord when the time comes I'll approve it. Great thread though, any questions let me know.

word count: 119

Return to “Amoren”