Nim Leone de Heloise
Character Sheet: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=1349
Character Secrets: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1423

Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:52 am

https://atharen.com/viewtopic.php?p=1616#p1616

By my count it is 151 points awarded, and then 8 magic XP
Adding the 115 for character creation that is 266 XP and then 8 magic XP

Lores I have counted as 112 total;
I never marked my starting package lores with SP because I am a dirty, dirty gal sooooo that is including starting lores.

I would like to transfer these to Nim, my new character
word count: 76
Ruin

Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:46 am

Hi Nim,

So I crunched the numbers myself, and by adding up the totals of your skills as well as the points waiting to allocated, I came up with 258 points. I ran the numbers in a different way by adding up all the entries for her skills in her skill ledger, but this time I only came up with 149 points. There's a large discrepancy here of 109 points.

Naturally, I didn't want to assume my numbers were right so I double-checked my math and compared the numbers on my calculator with those on Saej's CS and found no discrepancies between my recorded data and that which I found on Saej's CS. There might be something I'm missing, so if you'd like to share how you came to 151 points awarded, we can compare notes and see where we differ. There's also the possibility that I'm scatterbrained because I'm running all these numbers at 3:42am, but there's no rest for the wicked!

I can only imagine that the 109 point gap (if my numbers are right) was generated by not recording Saej's starting package and racial bonus in her ledger, but even so, 1 point is not accounted for.

We'll say the one point is missing from the ledger side to bring Saej up to a total of 150 points. Of course, nixing the starting rewards as those have yet to be determined by the approver of your CS, that leaves Nim with a starting point total of 140, as Saej was offered 10 EXP and 0 lores on completion of her CS.

In terms of her awarded lores, I also counted 112.

In summary; I believe Nim should only be awarded 140 points excluding starting package, racial bonus, and completion bonuses. 112 Lores is agreeable.

Please let me know what you think of this, and we can proceed.

Build to last,
Ruin
word count: 328
Nim Leone de Heloise
Character Sheet: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=1349
Character Secrets: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1423

Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:29 pm

I can't argue with an extra 140 lores! That is very fair to me. All sounds good! Woot. :ugeek:
word count: 19
Ruin

Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:01 am

Great!

Nim is approved to start with an additional 140 EXP and 112 additional Lore. Please include a link to this request in your skill point ledger for your CS reviewer's convenience.

I look forward to seeing where this character goes!

Buil to last,
Ruin
word count: 46

Return to “Request Archive”