[Loras] LET ME INTRODUCE YOU TO PACHECO

The lands of Tyrclaid surrounding the capital city.

Moderators: Architect, Staff

Magna
Character Sheet: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=633
Plot Notes: viewtopic.php?f=78&t=736
Character Secrets: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=661

Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:43 pm

Arlen, the man she'd looked up to and admired in her childhood, the man who'd filled her head with dreams of adventure and a life on the road. He sympathized with her in a sense, he too was an orphan. Arlen was part elf, and he didn't know which of his parents was human and which was an elf. "That's how your ears are pointy!" She spoke as her eyes lit up in realization, then slapped her open palm with a balled fist. She paused as she considered the fact that Arlen had pointy ears. Why of all things was that a detail she remembered? "Sorry if its weird I remember that."
She didn't know much about elves, or where they came from. The only secrets that the races had unveiled to her on her travels was that they had pointy ears and lived a long time. Though she didn't know how old Arlen was, he didn't appear to be old. It was likely at least one of his parents was still alive, she believed. "Maybe you'll run into them someday?" She wondered aloud and turned her gaze to the black-haired man with a smile. "You said it yourself, this journey's been full of surprises. I reckon there's more to come!"
Magna, perhaps, didn't understand the full weight of her ambition, and it reflected in the wisdom she imparted on the not-human. He had years more experience on her, and he'd actually seen a fair amount of the world, she believed. So, when he said it wouldn't be easy, she believed him. He had experience with the tribes of the north, which was far more than what could be said for her. She didn't know the first thing about customs or culture. The idea brought her gaze to the gaze, and though she smiled still, his gaze bared a wistful sadness.
So, when Arlen offered to help her on her journey, she froze a moment, then turned her eyes to his. There, she watched him, studied his expression and his gaze. He meant it. He really did mean to help her on her quest. But, didn't he have better things to do? She didn't doubt that Arlen must have had a lot on his plate, he was an adventurer after all. It felt selfish of her, but... "Yes. I mean, I'd love that! Are you kidding me?!" She couldn't help it, her emotions got the better of her again, and she attempted to wrap her arms around the black-haired man in another embrace, but not as restricting as the last. "You're definitely going to have to meet Khan now," she spoke through a warm smile.
So, it was decided. Arlen would meet them in Alfsos in the season of Ash, as Magna and Khan were scheduled to leave in the coming days. They said their farewells with the promise to meet again in the capital city, and Magna carried on with a renewed fire in her belly and a head full of ideas and dreams.

word count: 534

Floor Gang

Haldir
Character Sheet: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=774
Plot Notes: viewtopic.php?f=78&t=778
Character Secrets: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=823

Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:32 pm

Oh Dear, you seem to have contracted a REVIEW!

XP:
  • Arlen - 8 {No Magic}
    Magna - 8 {No Magic}
Pieces of knowledge:

Arlen

Appraisal: Read body language to understand the mental state
Negotiation: Find a person’s drive
Negotiation: Find person’s need
Appraisal: Recognize a good horse
Storytelling: Share a similar story to show understanding
Appraisal: Judging others by how they are described
Negotiation: Offer services in good will
Business: Freebies!
Business: Relocation can be key to continuous success
Leadership: Offer help when you see its needed
-
Magna: Adopted
Magna: Jastai dad and human mother
Magna: Left Clearwater to find her father
Magna: Made friends with a possibly dodgy lizard
Magna: Has a horse called Pacheco

Magna

Investigation: Determining if someone you recognize is the same person.
Investigation: Discovering an old friend.
Etiquette: Yelling in public will get you weird looks.
Etiquette: It's acceptable to hug old friends.
Stealth: Hiding in a crowd.
Stealth: Hiding from a specific person.
Stealth: Hiding behind a building.
Unarmed Combat: Grabbing a smaller person.
Unarmed Combat: Shaking someone aggressively.
Unarmed Combat: Bear hug!
Unarmed Combat: Yelling can cause confusion.
-
[PC] Arlen: Traveling alone now.
[PC] Arlen: Knowledgeable on Jastai!
[PC] Arlen: On a similar quest to you!
[PC] Arlen: Wants to travel with you!
[PC] Arlen: Interested in Khan.
[PC] Arlen: Doesnt know his parents.
Loot: N/A

Injuries: N/A

Comments:
  • If you have any questions, comments or concerns, let me know. Enjoy your rewards!
word count: 241

Return to “The Lands of 8”