Degare's Mural

For players to create notes about their ongoing plots, submissions and character development.

Moderators: Architect, Staff

Degare
Character Sheet: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=1754
Plot Notes: viewtopic.php?f=78&t=1800
Character Secrets: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1775

Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:35 am

Looking through shattered dreams and cracked memories, what will go here?
Last edited by Degare on Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:31 pm, edited 2 times in total. word count: 67
Degare

Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:36 am

†GRAVEYARD†

Ghosts of Degare's past.

Sebastián

Sebastián Socorro
Role: Adoptive Father
Birth: 2nd of Sun's Zenith, Searing, 4488
Death: 13th of Glacial Dusk, Frost, 4560
Info: Mentalist. Raised Degare. Gave him his Mentalism mark.
Threads:
->Mentioned: The Shape of Blood, Starlight

Sophie

Sophie Socorro
Role: Adoptive Mother
Birth: 23rd of Cinderfall, Ash, 4489
Death: 6th of Sun's Zenith, Searing, 4563
Info: Mentalist. Raised Degare. Gave him his Mentalism mark.
Threads:
->Mentioned: The Shape of Blood, Starlight

Averre

Averre Reyes-Socorro
Role: Lover/Husband
Birth: 5th of Rime, Frost, 4522
Death: 23rd Solace, Glade, 4598
Info: Ferrier. Gave Degare his Bane mark. Loved Degare with every fiber of his being.
Threads:
From Ashes I, II, III, Deep Red I, II, III, Roots of Sin: Sow, Flowers of Evil: Reap, River Styx I, River Styx II, *Feminine Evil
->Mentioned: Blood of the Heretic, Journey's End, In Reverie, You Persist, The Shape of Blood, I'm Yours

Last edited by Degare on Tue May 03, 2022 12:02 pm, edited 24 times in total. word count: 224
Degare

Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:26 pm

LAND OF THE LIVING

Figures in Degare's present.

Player Characters

Arkash

Arkash
Influence:
  • Gave Degare the Vandikar's mark
  • Lover

Notes:
Frost 4621
► Show Spoiler

Glade 4622
► Show Spoiler

Threads: Stains, Rent Skin, House Call, A Helping Hand, Priorities, A Hankering for Hands, Knives out, The Gift of Life II, The Shape of Blood, A Week or Two, In the Dark, Roses are Red, Nobles are Blue, New Gravity, Every Cloud, All Things Revealed, Mudbound, I'm Yours, Look at You, Solace's Dénouement, On Our Fates Alight, Dawn of Forever, We're Bound Together, Home Sweet Home, *The World Tonight
->Mentioned: Cold Rain, Misty Mornings and Dark Hearts, Everything, Every Thing, Every Thing, Everything, Everything I'm Not I, Everything I'm Not II, Bled Deep, Every Rose has its Thorn

Lore

Lore Bihotz Corvané
Notes: If I were related to my parents by blood, she would be my niece. Strong willed, driven, fierce...she weathers the waves of the Candor well. She and I share interests in both the artistic and macabre.

Threads: *Blade Waltz
->Mentioned:

Taelian

Taelian Latham-Stephan von Klade
Notes: Noble from Lorien...was cold at first, but then became rather forward with his interests in me. I still don't quite understand what he wants from me, though.

Powerful mage, Draedan, Sil'norai, has connections with Lady Ald and the Covenant-- definitely somebody I'd like to keep as an ally, at the very least. We've agreed to work alongside one another to further both of our goals. His fascination with me is rather odd, but at this point it's flattering.

Threads: Starlight, The Invitation, *Alliance
->Mentioned:

Thomas

Thomas Starkwayte
Notes: Pretty sure his fortune teller alias- Altair the Clairvoyant- is fake...actually, definitely sure. I didn't care when I met him...was not looking for a personal connection.

Threads: Ice Cold Reading, Taking Risks
->Mentioned:

Vivian

Vivian Kreine
Notes: I want his Mark. That is all.

In the spur of the moment, I was convinced to indulge myself– and him– and...while it felt good, that might've been a mistake? I really should...keep my distance. I'll teach him as I promised, still...

Threads: Raccoon in the Kitchen, A Lesson in Patience, Groundwork, *Empathy and Malformity
->Mentioned: Mudbound

Salen

Salen Auclair
Notes: Definitely gave me a fake name. Doesn't act like a proper Entente...what does he want with me?

Threads: Skeletons I, *Skeletons II, Someone's in Wonderland, *Every Rose has its Thorn
->Mentioned: On Our Fates Alight

Vesper

Vespasien Catineau
Notes: Rathor Corvo...initiated me. He's...interesting.

Threads: *Conspirators Anonymous
->Mentioned:

NPC Characters

Lucia

[Scroll down for her write-up!]
Arguably, she is the only reason Degare isn't dead.

Notes:
Threads: Knives Out, The Shape of Blood, Cold Rain, Misty Mornings and Dark Hearts, Nightglow, Everything, Every Thing, Every Thing, Everything, Everything I'm Not I, Everything I'm Not II, Raccoon in the Kitchen, Bled Deep, All Things Revealed, On Our Fates Alight, Apoplexy
->Mentioned: A Hankering for Hands, Solace's Dénouement

Cirroc

[Scroll down for his write-up!]

Notes:
Threads: Diplomatic Unity I, Diplomatic Unity II
->Mentioned: Solace's Dénouement

Lierel

[She can be found here under 'Montese']

Notes:
Threads:
->Mentioned: Diplomatic Unity I

Off Topic
The "notes" portion are opinions held IC by Degare.
*[Thread Title] denotes in progress or unfinished threads.
Last edited by Degare on Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:35 pm, edited 55 times in total. word count: 1982
Degare

Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:45 am

NPC BIN

Bin for Approved NPCs.

Lucia

N P C: Lucia Dal’Seileach

Details
Race: Sil'Norai
Height: 6'2''
Weight: 175

Title: Valran
NPC Type: Personal/Companion
Influence: 6

Skills
Magic: Malformity (Journeyman: 50), Brand (Apprentice: 25), Bane (Novice: 0)

Skills: Persuasion (Expert: 75), Seduction (Expert: 75), Deception (Apprentice: 25)

Description:
-> Charming, intelligent, methodical, flirtatious, curious, sadistic, cruel, loyal, passionate

Personality: A coquettish social butterfly, she works as a wolf in sheep’s clothing for her Veir. Coming off to most as demure, sweet and utterly charming, she’s able to put most people at ease, convincing them to trust her even sometimes after the first conversation. In reality, she is a cold, vicious hunter of a woman. She likes making people trust her, love her, even– and then breaking them. These habits serve her well under Degare’s employ as she functions as an extra set of eyes and ears, loyal exclusively to him.

History:
► Show Spoiler

Cirroc

N P C: Cirroc Raphaël Lorraine

Details
Race: Sil'Norai
Height: 6'4''
Weight: 185

Title: Veir
NPC Type: Personal
Influence: 3

Skills
Magic: Necromancy (Expert), Squall (Expert), Malformity (Journeyman), Resonance (Journeyman)

Skills: Biology (Master), Research (Expert), Etiquette (Expert)

Description:
-> Pretentious, intelligent, methodical, sophisticated, formal, condescending, cruel, cold, passionate

Personality: Will come across as lawful as well as possessing a superiority complex. Born and bred to be a powerful mage, has surpassed expectations, has an ego to match. Has a chaotic streak; these desires embarrass him greatly and he mostly suppresses it. Thinks the blatant hypocrisy of the barely hidden displays of hedonism shown by other Entente to be beastial and considers himself ‘above’ it so to speak. Tends to express disgust at things that could be considered overly ‘messy.’

History:
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Degare on Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:54 am, edited 10 times in total. word count: 2164
Degare

Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:04 am

Infirmary

Log for notable injuries.

word count: 45

Return to “Plot Notes”