The Rest Stop [Alleizha & Ortza]

The realms of North Daravin, ruled more directly by the Emperor.

Moderators: Architect, Staff

Salen
Character Sheet: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=1657
Plot Notes: viewtopic.php?f=78&t=1709&p=7409#p7409
Character Secrets: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1686

Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:27 pm

The Half-Sil-Norai and the Velsign would arrive in Cisperant, only to discover that there was much of the Northern Marches to investigate. It was a big place ruled by the first Sil'Norai Montese in history, known as Lierel Lorraine. She had kept these lands in shape, but yet it appears that a Veir has had his hand in forcing these raiders to pillage villages and fulfill their vicious ambitions created by the myths that portray them. However, it was Dahlia that would investigate these matters, through her excessive indulgence of wine, gossip and in the more private sense, drugs. These kind of things made people talk and settle them into revealing information that they perhaps shouldn't. Maybe thats how she got the target in the first place? Salen would looked to the Velsign.

"You know, maybe you can use those strong arms to carry me, or maybe I can actually ride on your back whilst we fly instead of walking." He sighed out, it had been a long journey as the grassy, autumnal landscape shakes an autumn breeze, yet Salen's fragrant scent wafted in the air once again. One of the first signs of spotting any Corvae. However, he wasn't bothered, considering all Entente mostly smelt of toxic chemicals that permeated people's noses. He fit in perfectly. As he joined, they were closer to Bardona, the capital of Cisperant, the structures of the buildings were surprisingly elven in architecture, as the streets were marbled with turquoise hues and white slabs of pavement. He remembered the days of his childhood here, all torn and shredded by a slaver's madman who granted his freedom to fulfill a need of spite.

"Well, here we are. Say, you might wanna give those turkey wings a rest" He smirked as he joked, wondering what Ortza's reaction would be to such a joke as the man didn't fly the whole journey. He wondered if his wings would often tire him out through long periods of flight.

word count: 347
Alleizha
Character Sheet: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=1715&p=7457#p7457

Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:57 pm

The voice rang throughout the entire alley. Alleizha had a hard time controlling his voice at times, especially when he was excited. The woman that sat across from him on a similar wooden barrel, that was just as uncomfortable, had a feeling there was something off, but Alleizha had been kind to her so far. Which was very unusual for their location. The slums of the city lacked people of his demeanor and it made space for criminals. Meeting with someone in an alley was dangerous, but Alleizha had a pull on people sometimes. “I am the red seer! Child of the gods and prophecies. Here I am to let you in on your own story and give you a hint.” He sat up straight and puffed out his chest with much confidence. “Trust me and I can help you.”

The woman flinched and looked around the alley as the boy spoke. He was strange and she worried about his mentioning of any god but the true one would land them both in jail. Still, she was curious about the boy and what he could do. “I-I trust you.” The woman cowered.

“Good.” He put his hands out and urged her to take his own. Hesitant, it took the woman a while to place her hands into his own. She was shaky, a little clammy too. Alleizha could tell she wasn’t the most confident woman and he liked that about her. It only made his job easier. “Oh, I’m getting something…”

word count: 263

Return to “The Northern Marches”