Name: Gzardine Drakskull
Race: Draakal Orkhai
Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 225 lbs

Relation to PC: Close Ally & Co-worker
NPC Type: Minor, Local
Influence: 2

Description:
The four-armed bartender and bouncer of the Well of Fortune. She was born among several of her sisters but was sold off by her selfish father to a sleazy merchant for enough to “maybe care” for his other children in her pre-teen years. The merchant explained her job was in his own words “Look fucking scary and tear my competition limb from limb.” Believing it would make her more intimidating, he gouged her left eye. She begrudgingly served the merchant and did her job from threatening other merchants to even implying harm to not-so-paying customers. They worked quite well for years until the merchant felt bold enough to enter the Badlands. The man’s mouth ran like the wind and gained the ire of several raiders that did not enjoy his price gouging. In his frustration, he orders Gzardine to kill them all. However, she looked at the raiders and then grabbed the merchant and pulled him apart from his waist, which frightened the raiders but caught the attention of Lykos. After giving them what they wanted in exchange for their silence, Lykos approached Gzardine, bought the rest of her stock, and alongside, offered her a job at the Well of Fortune, which she accepted gratefully. She quickly became Lykos’ fastest bartender thanks to her four arms and was well received amongst Lykos’ regulars. She always mentions these words, “This is our bar, but fuck with anyone, and I will rip you apart and then Lykos will stitch you back together… But not in the way you’ll like.”
Skills
Bodybuilding - Expert
Intimidation - Journeyman
Brewing - Journeyman
Appraisal - Apprentice
Unarmed Combat - Apprentice
Interrogation - Apprentice
word count: 307
Mimi Pidders
Site Admin

Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:13 am

NPC Request

Notes:
I've DM'd you on Discord. Please adjust and then @ me on discord when you are ready for me to review again.
word count: 49

Return to “Local NPCs”