Etherforging Material Template

Moderators: Architect, Staff

Nyx

Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:59 am

Material Name

(Image Optional)
Fast Facts

Type: (Aesthetic or ability material)
Rarity: (Rarity will affect the potency of any applied affects)

Effect(s)

(List everything that the material can potentially do to an etherforged item. This should include all aesthetic or ability based changes the item is capable of.)

Risks and Dangers

(Please lists any risks and dangers associated with using this item, such as if it's unstable and prone to collapse or any ways in which it could cause harm to the ethersmith and their surround area, as well as means to mitigate this potential damage.)

Acquisition

(Please detail how the materials are obtained and processed in order to be used. If applicable, link to any related articles, i.e. if the material comes from a specific species of fauna please link to the writeup. In the case of no articles being applicable, please try to be extra detailed in the acquisition and processing in any ways possible.)

Common Uses

(What is the material most commonly used for. Swords? Armor? Something else entirely?)

Created By: (player name here)

Code: Select all

[style=margin: 20px auto 20px auto; width: 700px; padding: 5px 30px 10px 30px; border-top: double 6px #000000; border-right: double 6px #000000; border-bottom: double 6px #000000; border-left: double 6px #000000; border-radius: 3px; background-color: #ece8e8; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/yqdxU61.png)]
[style2=margin: auto; width: 700px; padding: 35px 0px 30px 0px; color: #000000; text-align: justify; font-size: 108%]
[size=200][center][googlefont=Cormorant SC]Material Name[/center][/size][/googlefont]

[align=center][img][/img][/align]
[align=center](Image Optional)[/align]

[b][size=150]Fast Facts[/size][/b]

[i]Type:[/i] (Aesthetic or ability material)
[i]Rarity:[/i] (Rarity will affect the potency of any applied affects)

[b][size=150]Effect(s)[/size][/b]

(List everything that the material can potentially do to an etherforged item. This should include all aesthetic or ability based changes the item is capable of.)

[b][size=150]Risks and Dangers[/size][/b]

(Please lists any risks and dangers associated with using this item, such as if it's unstable and prone to collapse or any ways in which it could cause harm to the ethersmith and their surround area, as well as means to mitigate this potential damage.)

[b][size=150]Acquisition[/size][/b]

(Please detail how the materials are obtained and processed in order to be used. If applicable, link to any related articles, i.e. if the material comes from a specific species of fauna please link to the writeup. In the case of no articles being applicable, please try to be extra detailed in the acquisition and processing in any ways possible.)

[b][size=150]Common Uses[/size][/b]

(What is the material most commonly used for. Swords? Armor? Something else entirely?)

[b][i]Created By:[/i][/b] (player name here)

[/style2][/style]
word count: 489

Return to “The Ethersmith's Compendium”